Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

Living in the Keys, you often see and work with the same faces again and again, which I love because you get to know one another better every time. This time I'm back with the Collins Family, post baby Jordan. These photos were intended as a surprise birthday/Father's Day present for dad. Whitney and I thought it would be cute to have daddy's biggest fans dress in his favorite football team jerseys. We were right! Let me tell you, anytime Whitney, Jack, and Jordan want to take pictures, I'm game! They're the best models I could ask for! Jack is so full of energy and emotions and Jordan is just the cutest smiling baby I've ever seen. Perfect for portraits. Thanks guys!











 




1 comment:

  1. Captured the moment beautifully! Love it!

    ReplyDelete