Friday, November 11, 2011

Tiffany and Stew's Destination Wedding

 I had the pleasure of photographing Tiffany and Stew's intimate destination wedding here in the beautiful Florida Keys. Their wedding was held at the Islander and in attendance were their closest relatives and friends. It was a beautiful and simple ceremony, with such heartfelt handwritten vows that even I teared up a little! The weather was perfect that day with bright blue skies. They couldn't have asked for a better day for their wedding. I don't think I've met two people more in love than Tiffany and Stew. They did a 'first look' before the ceremony and you could practically see cupid floating around between the palm trees. But I digress, here's to the happy couple! I'm so happy I was able to be a part of your beautiful day!







































Attention Guests: All photos are now available for viewing and purchasing here. Just click the link, sign in, and enjoy! :)

6 comments:

  1. what beautiful captures Margeaux!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beanie typed the above comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen such a keen eye in a long time. Margeaux, you certainly are gifted. The pictures are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete